Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Women wear a lot of make up

I am starting to notice that women wear a lot of make up. And it doesn't always look good. Sometimes it's just too much. Sometimes it looks messy.

I admit that last night I put a little tinted acne cream on that big zit. It was red and kept coming to a head. The cream helped to treat and cover zit. :)

I think a little mascara could have helped my eyes. Every time I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror I thought, boy do I look tired. Maybe some sunshine would do the trick. It's been so gray

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism