Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 6

Sorry I missed a day. I have a bad cough. I have been coughing all night. I took a rest day yesterday. I went for a long walk then to work where I met interesting people doing interesting things.

Today was parent teacher conferences. My kids are fucking awesome. Aidan can't stop reading. He is doing so much better in school. I am really prod. Audrey is confident and independent. She is writing a report on elk and wants to be a male historic figure (details to come) for her wax museum project.

I am posting a pic of my naked face and hair that the teachers and other parents got to see :)

Today I wasn't able to run. Coughing all night left me exhausted. I'm going to do a long run tomorrow so today is another rest day. It's finally sunny and kind of warm (55 degrees). I'll take it! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism