Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 2 without make up

Woke early for a Pure barre workout. My skin actually looks ok. I had a large zit near my chin. I put honey on it. I don't know if you can see it in the picture

Yesterday was easy because I ran then relaxed at home with a book. Today will be more of a challenge. I work this evening. Thankfully I work at a sporting goods store so it won't be too weird.

As far as hair, I usually use Moroccan hair oil after a shower and blow dry before work and maybe my hot iron. It's actually rare for me to do my hair. So this will be the easiest part.

I feel the hardest part will be no make up. I always use a BB cream and mascara. I am also addicted to wrinkle creams and scented lotions. We shall see how this goes. I am mostly interested in how my skin will or will not change. Maybe all the product meant for good is actually causing harm.


No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism