Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 14

Sorry I have been lazy. I also have cheated a bit. I had a major hormonal break out on my chin. I used a tinted zit cream when I went to work but no other time. I also used a organic, natural mascara in brown on my upper eye lashes for work. Otherwise I have been naked.
The photo here is of me post 10K race. I ran the Martha's 10K in mt Lebanon in 50:34. I was 40 seconds slower than last year. This year I decided to have fun. No music. Just smile. And i have to say that it was my best race

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism