Monday, June 4, 2012

Haven't Posted Anything in a While

Funny to come back and read some of my posts. It's also amazing how quickly my kids grow and how fast day to day life changes. My son is now 9, independent, sweet, and funny. My daughter is 8. Intense, artistic, and quarky. My little one, the one we think of as our baby, wants to be a big girl. We leave tomorrow for a month in California. I will miss my new home, Pittsburgh, but I'm looking forward to the nastalgia of Northern California. This is the longest I have ever been away from my home state. I have every day planned out. We will be very busy. Bags are packed. Now to order a cab.

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism