Thursday, August 19, 2010

What did I do today to work closer to my goals....

I'm not sure I did a whole lot to get me any closer to my goals. Maybe an inch closer...

I had cantaloupe and a yogurt drink w/ my coffee.

I started to read an old creative writing book that I purchased four years ago from Laney College (Oakland, CA). I started reading chapter one.

I finally found Essie's "Ballet Slippers" nail polish, scrubbed the heck out of my toe nails and painted them = saved money on a pedicure to purchase my guitar.

While trying to get my baby to sleep I did 50 sit ups which she thought was funny.

Doing laundry which means going up and down three flights of stairs. I'm taking two at a time to help my butt.

For lunch I had a chicken sandwich. For dessert Greek yogurt w/ caramel (0g of fat!).

I'll continue to meet my goals. Thinking about them constantly. Hopefully I'll stay on track.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Have you checked out "Writing Down the Bones" or "Bird By Bird"? I can't recommend them enough as inspirations for creative writing.

C.S.Flynn said...

Thank you Michael. I will look for those books.

Anonymous said...

My dad has been writing a book precisely on point with this blog, I have emailed him the web address so perhaps he could pick up a couple pointers. Fantastic Job.
You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism