Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well, I have a new laptop for Christmas so I promise to start posting more regularly!!

Another wonderful present that I received this year was a baby girl. Analie Claire Flynn was born on October 3rd. She was 8.5 lbs and 21 inches long. She is absolutely amazing!!

My other favorite Christmas present was a cookbook from Judy, Ree Drummond's "The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I love Drummond's photography.

Audrey got a purple bike from Santa. Aidan got a skateboard. We went to the playground to try it all out. Andrew ended up on Audrey's bike doing tricks while the kids complained.

Sunday I'm going to run with LMJS for the last run of the year. I'm hoping to place for the Total Time Competition. After the run we're going to drive up to Lake Tahoe to spend a few days with mom. The kids need time in the snow. It should be a fun week.

New Year's Day will be spent at Bolinas Beach. It'll be the second year that we ring in the New Year at one of our favorite places.

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism