Saturday, December 6, 2008

Madagascar 2 The Game for Wii



My children LOVE the Madagascar 2 game for their Wii.

My family is addicted to the wii. Which at first I was not happy about but it's become a family event. My husband and children love playing games together. Unfortnately many of the games that we have are not easy for the kids to play. often times they are frustrated. I don't like playing games but find myself helping them with the controls.

When I found out that Mom Central wanted reviews on the new Madagascar 2 game I thought, hmm... maybe we could try it and see if this is age appropriate for Aidan and Audrey. I had my doubts but figured that since the kids love the movie that they would love the game.




Thankfully this game is easy yet also challenging for my kids. I like the music and the colors. Aidan and Audrey's favorite part of the game is the "Dance Like an African." I like that it doesn't require me to come help them figure out where they ended up in the program. Also, there are a lot of games to choose from. Each game has an easy setting and a multiple player setting.

The game web site is a lot of fun too. Aidan and Audrey enjoy the pictures and videos. There are also mini games that you can play on the web.

Here's a video of the game:







No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism