Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

Brisingr (Inheritance - Book 3) Brisingr by Christopher Paolini


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I absolutely love the Inheritance Cycle and I'm very excited for book 4!! Although, I don't want Eragon and Saphira's journey to end.



When Brisingr finally made it to store shelves I rushed out to purchase it and then did not put it down until I had turned the last page! Like the power that the dragons cast upon their riders this story cast a spell on me.



Christopher Paolini did a fantastic job of further weaving Eragon's amazing journey to end Galbatorix's rule.



I felt that this book was a sort of bridge, introduction, to the end. It was neither a beginning nor an end and it certainly left me wanting more!



Once I finished the book I spent two days replaying the


View all my reviews.

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism