Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stolen Lives: Twenty Years in a Desert Jail (Oprah's Book Club) Stolen Lives: Twenty Years in a Desert Jail by Malika Oufkir


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Malika Oufkir's father was an important general in Morrocco. She was adopted by the king and when the king died she was adopted by his son, King Hussan II.

She tells the compelling story of how her father tried to kill her adopted father, how her father was murdered, and how she was imprisoned along with her mother and siblings for 20 years.

This book is hard to put down and once you do it is hard to stop thinking about what the Oufkir family went through.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism