Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge


I love receiving books in the mail! Love it!!

What a fantastic week. First my copy of Daniel X arrives on Tuesday. Just in time for my Mother Talk Blog Tour and then I get home Wednesday to find a gift from my husband!! A book! America America: A Novel by Ethan Canin. The book was wrapped with a card that read,

Corey,
I heard about this book on NPR and thought of you.
I love you,
A.

Isn't that romantic?! What a sweetie!!

So, now I have three books on my night stand. I LOVE IT!!

James Patterson's Web Site

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism