Sunday, May 18, 2008

Women in Hats by Judy Sheehan



Women in Hats is about a woman, Leigh Majors, who has a very difficult relationship with her movie star mother. As a successful director she is about to experience her worst nightmare when she is set to direct her mother. At one point Leigh fires her mother and works to gain the respect of the actors. During this time Leigh finds herself. She finds herself by rewriting the play, falling in love, and letting the chip on her shoulder go.

I think I read this book in three days. I wanted to find out what happened. I can't say that this is my favorite book. But, it was a good read. I gave it to my most fabulous friend who thought that the book sounded interesting.

The characters in the book seem very real. Their drama real.

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism