Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Ok, I saw the preview of this movie and I absolutely cannot wait to see it!! Then I saw this contest from Ponds. They're asking for women who are 40+ to enter into a contest by submitting a video showing how sassy and fabulous they are just like the women from the movie and musical Mamma Mia!

I immediately thought of my most fabulous friend Janeen and my sister-in-law Carie... I'm trying to get them to enter. I even offered my photography skills and video camera to help them along their way.


I know that you're fabulous too!!

Please make sure to watch the trailer and take a look at the contest information on
Ponds web site.












Calling all women who are 40+ and Fabulous!

You and two friends could star in London at the world premiere of MAMA MIA!

Ponds is looking for a trio of women who best embody the sassiness, sexiness and confidence of Donna & the Dynamos from the movie MAMMA MIA.



1 comment:

Howard Bannister said...

Is the same demographic for this movie, the same demographic for Ponds cream? I don't know from skin care, so where does Ponds rank on the Oil of Olay - Porcelana continuum?

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism