Sunday, October 21, 2007

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert


I just started this fun true story by Elizabeth Gilbert. I'm about half way and though I normally blog about books I have finished I wanted to go ahead and put a note out that this is a fun, fun story!!
What I really enjoy is her craziness. I feel like I'm inside her head, going along with her on her journey.
More to come ....


11/10/07 - Ok, I just cannot get thru this book. I can't stand listening to her talk about how awful her friends lives are who are married with children. I'm going to hand this off to my single friends. I think that they may enjoy it more than me. I like being married with kids. It's very glamorous. I'm sorry that Elizabeth Gilbert doesn't think so... maybe she does later on in her novel but I just cannot read another page. I have too much to do and too little time. I'm going to move on to "Suite Francaise" and "The Dream of Scipio." Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I am an identical twin. I am married with three children currently residing in PA. From California. Attended three high schools in three states and seven colleges in three states in seven years. I have a degree in photography and journalism